Wild Wild West Wild Wild West

Daily Feature!

This is the best thing I've seen all year. It should be on the front page!

Good Friday Remixed Good Friday Remixed

Short and sweet

I really loved this, the animation was smooth and the character designs are awesome. The music is great and fits perfectly. There's some minor problems though, after the squirrel throws the second light bulb to the birds, his walking animation restarts again and doesn't loop perfectly. Then the text at the end instantaneously changes sizes. But those are just little things, over all it was great.

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

Funny!

It was hilarious but how did he hold up the potato salad while holding the board at the same time. I still love it.

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

I think I smell a 2009 nomination

This flash is truly worthy of being selected for a nomination next year. There is really nothing to complain about about, expect the scene where the two boys are running after they steal that bag, one of the boys has no feet.

Apple Orchard Apple Orchard

Beautiful

I Like It, Of Course I Love All Your Stuff But This Was Really Nice.... Now If Only It Could Be Longer

notnath responds:

I'll eventually do something longer.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Loved It!

I Really Didn't Expect The Ending! This Was A Very Nice Piece.. Pure Genius Some Might Say! I Mean, The Ending... It Explains Why The Hobo Gave Money To Him In The Beginning! First I Was Thinking.. "Wow, His Music Was SO Good.. A Homeless Guy Gave Him Cash!" But When I Saw The Ending.. I Realized That Hobo Was A Musician! And The Cycle Keeps Repeating Itself For.. Who Knows When! Very Nice Job!

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Hidden Clip!

Theres A Hidden Clip At The Very End. Point Your Cursor Around The Bar And You'll See What I Mean.. If You Don't Find It Immediately, Spend 10 More Seconds Looking For It! Its Really Easy To Find.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Lol

Lol I Just Bought A 24 Pack Of Mountain Dew Game Fuel Yesterday At Target.

Nightmare City Nightmare City

Very Nice

Liked It... Was Clean, Cool, And Sets The Mood For A Series :O Dun Dun Duunnn...

Made You A Thumbnail:

img182.imageshack.us/img182/44 29/woot2ai0.gif

Enjoy :D

Malice and Mayhem Pt. 2 Malice and Mayhem Pt. 2

Fabtabulust

Its Was Great Pt 1 and 2. Loved The Drawings And It Was Very Smooth. This Deserves To Be On The Front Page